Gerry is a well-established business mentor, supporting the journey of senior executives to realise their aspirations of becoming board members.
Currently appointed by Critical Eye and European Women on Boards, as a mentor Gerry:
- helps senior executives who report to PLC Board Members to understand more about the role of the board, the involvement of investors etc to help to improve their effectiveness
- helps senior executives who aspire to become Executive Board Directors to realise their ambitions
- helps those who aspire to become NEDs or Chairmen to achieve their potential
- helps existing board members to improve their performance
Other recent mentoring appointments include:
- The Chief Operating Officer of a PE owned global leader in survival and safety solutions
- The Chief Executive of a start up company in medical technology
- The Supply Chain Director of a Plc listed global player in electrical components distribution
- The Chief Operating Officer of a listed pharmaceutical company
“The insights Gerry gave me were very useful regarding a non-exec position….Gerry helped me to formulate criteria on how to evaluate those positions. Gerry’s book was very helpful and provides very good hands on insights.”
“I was very fortunate to work with Gerry Brown closely as my mentor and coach. He listened carefully and understood what I was trying to accomplish. He has been highly effective in getting to clarify my thinking and to prioritize my tasks. I found it always very valuable to talk with him. He understood my roadblocks and dilemmas and supported me to seek solutions.
He was always available when I needed feedback on specific pieces. Gerry gives advice very diligently not based on experience only however also on understanding a broad, comprehensive perspective. He creates opportunities, opens doors.” – János Filakovsky, Biopharmaceutical Services executive, Former CEO TFS
If you’d like to know more, get in touch on our contact page.